What is Spiritual Healing
Spiritual Healing establishes a flow of beneficial energy between the healer and the recipient that addresses the ‘dis-ease’ manifesting at its deepest level, thus seeking to awaken the body’s natural resources to work in the most effective way to restore balance, harmony and well being.
What does Spiritual Healing do?
Spiritual Healing is a natural therapy that works on balancing and clearing the energy system of the body, providing physical and mental benefits. It encourages the body to work at its optimum. It aims to calm the nervous system in such a way that provides the ideal state for the body and mind to correct itself.
Spiritual Healing is termed Holistic – meaning ‘whole’ – which means that instead of addressing symptoms in isolation Spiritual Healing looks to encompass physical, mental and emotional ‘dis-ease’. It views all illnesses as being interlinked and the result of underlying issues of the whole person – the body, mind and soul.
What does Spiritual Healing feel like
People often report feelings of profound peace, tingling, heat, lightness or heaviness, see swirling colours and lights, have heart-warming experiences & more. Others may not have such experiences but still receive the benefits.
Spiritual Healing has helped people to:
Calm anxiety & stress
Ease pain & some illness symptoms
Cope better with loss & bereavement
Improve quality of life & wellbeing
Improve clarity & clear the fog
& much more
It’s similar to Reiki
Spiritual healing is similar to Reiki. One of the main differences to Reiki, is that the training is quite a lot longer and more intensive (2 years with The Healing Trust). There are other differences in the processes & techniques, and I have transferred some of these to my Reiki practice which has vastly improved. Spiritual Healing has been around for 1000's of years.
Scientific Evidence was found that Spiritual Healing Improves Health .
A controlled medical study was conducted to evaluate the effectiveness of spiritual healing provided by Healing Trust members.
With 200 NHS outpatients each receiving five weekly sessions.
Research studies have taken place on Spiritual Healing in England in recent years
192 patients in a Birmingham hospital received a single 20-minute healing session at Good Hope Hospital in 2017.
" I found the first session very enlightening and relaxing."
"Very calming and feel just at peace. Don’t know how to explain the feeling."
"Magical experience and helped a great deal as the pain has literally gone. "
Scientific Evidence – Birmingham Hospital
· A controlled medical study was conducted in University Hospital Birmingham in 2018.
· The methodology was approved by a team of scientists appointed by the National Lottery.
· The two-year, controlled medical trial involved 200 NHS hospital patients with longstanding illnesses.
· The medical conditions involved (irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease) put an on-going strain on NHS resources.
Patient’s benefited physically; their symptoms reduced.
· Patient’s quality of life was enhanced; they felt better in themselves and were more able to lead a normal life.
· Improvements were seen regarding symptoms and wellbeing.
· Improvements were found to be long-lasting and may have continued beyond the period of study.
· The researchers confirmed that the level of these improvements was substantially more than could be expected from placebo.
· Results revealed clinically and statistically significant improvements in respect of physical issues and also quality of life.
Read more on this here:https://www.thehealingtrust.org.uk/contact-us/research/
Spiritual Healing is an energy treatment on the head, body and energy field to bring about balance and improve emotional, mental, & spiritual well-being
Sessions start with a therapeutic meditation/gentle hypnotherapy (GH) to help you relax into the session and work on desired outcomes. This can be to simply relax , release stress or unwanted feelings, pain control, cut ties to the past and much more. There is a list of meditations/GH to choose from- see below.
These meditations/GH usually take 20-25 minutes which is followed by the beautiful Spiritual Healing energy to balance your body's energy system. This is optional.
Full CV procedure in place for peace of mind see 'CV19 Your Visit' above. Please read so you understand the process. I'm getting used to wearing a mask and you will forget your wearing one :-)
1.5 hrs approx
Spiritual Healing sessions can be combined with aromatherapy massage and hypnotherapy & NLP.